Friday, October 7, 2011

Living An Unhealthy Life With A Healthy Mind

Let me illustrate. Just today I had these superstars:

Yep... a Big Mac meal.


More Mcdonald's goodness.


Some Japanese to balance out the Fastfood saltiness.


And some Chinese dumplings (Siomai) just because I love them.



For the finale, we have a rice meal. Because nothing spells dinner like rice and saucy meat. 

***

On the brink of being healthy, say what? I figured I'd be honest on my second post. These are my weaknesses. These, inspite of their yumminess, hinder me from being healthy. I like extremes. I like all-or-nothings. But the truth is, it doesn't exist. Life is one gray area and I've tweaked my quest. I'd like to learn how to lived a well-balanced life. 

I'm new here, so tell me, what are your weaknesses?






No comments:

Post a Comment